AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter #55100-3
Sale Price: $274.49
Item Number: 55100-3
Shipping Weight: 15.00 pounds
|Place die on cutter with the foam side up. Place the fabric on top of the die. Place cutting mat on top of fabric.
||Simply push the die, fabric and mat firmly against the roller. Turn handle in direction you want the die to go.
||Remove mat, die-cut shape and any excess fabric. Add the new fabric and cutting mat on top of die. Now, Repeat this process from opposite side. No need to handle die between cuts!
Reasons why you'll Love your AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter
Included with the fabric cutter is a free die and a cutting mat, ready to start your quilt right out of the box!
- Using the GO! has proven to be up to 90% faster than conventional rotary cutters or scissors.
- Reduces fabric waste, because of it's accurate and stable cutting of precise shapes - No slipping rulers or measuring!
- With it's built in easy lift carrying handle, and sleek fold-able feature, you can easily take to classes, guild meetings, retreats and quilting bees.
- Get rid of arthritis, wrist, backaches, shoulder and elbow pain caused by using a rotary cutter.
- Extensive selection of GO! dies are available, allowing the creation of unlimited projects
- Rewarded Best Innovative New Product in Quilting Category by Craft & Hobby Association - 2009
Cutter dimensions: 17"W x 5"D x 15 1/2"H (43 cm x 13 cm x 38 cm). Weighs 15 lbs.
Included with your AccuQuilt GO! Fabric Cutter
- Consistent, accurate cuts
- Lightweight (only 15 lbs.) and portable
- Easy-lift carrying handle
- Comfortable roller handle grip--easy on the hands
- Double roller design for clean cuts
- Magnetic latch
- Rubber feet to grip and hold cutter in place while cutting
- Neutral, light-colored work surface--easy to see what you are doing
- Easy-clean, high gloss surface
Care & Maintenance: For best results, always keep
your GO! cutter clean and lint free. To clean the cutter inside and out,
use a soft dry cloth. Avoid abrasives, solvents and spray cleaners. If
necessary, wipe with a damp cloth, then polish with a dry cloth. Use
canned air to clear lint from roller area. The GO! fabric cutter does
not have replacement parts.
- GO! Fabric Cutting Die featuring three shapes: Square-4 1/2"; Square-2 1/2"; Half Square-2" Finished Triangle (cuts four shapes)
- GO! Cutting Mat-10"W x 10"H (55111)
- Project ideas
- User's Manual [click to download]
- Die Pick
Factory Warranty's Promise: Your AccuQuilt GO! cutter will be free from
defects in material or workmanship when used as directed. If you
experience a manufacturing defect within one year after purchase,
AccuQuilt will gladly repair or replace the fabric cutter at no charge
to you. Improper use, excessive wear and tear caused by commercial use
and/or damage caused by the user will void the warranty. This warranty
covers only the cutting unit--not mats or dies. To receive a replacement
unit, return the cutter to the place you purchased it.