Sew Steady, Wish Extension Table
You May Also Like
Sew Steady, Wish Extension Table Details
Sew Steady's Wish Extension Table is the perfect solution for expanding your workable sewing area. The Wish Table includes several features as requested by quilters and sewers alike. This acrylic table features three beveled edges, so you won't have to worry about snagging your fabric, a 9" by 14" compartmentalized notions tray, a table lock, and holes for the included circle sewing tool. Printed on the table are two rulers, one with metric measurements and another with inch measurements. The legs on this sewing table are fully adjustable, and a movable suction leg is included to ensure maximum versatility. Sew Steady's transparent extension tables can also be turned into a lightbox for tracing patterns and other artworks. Please note that these tables are cut specifically to fit your machine, so expect yours to arrive 2-4 weeks after ordering.
Installation of table
- Included with the regular table: 6 standard legs, 1 suction leg, circle tool, table lock
- Included with the giant table: 10 standard legs, 2 suction legs, circle tool, table lock
- Please note all other notions pictured are not included.
- Adjust leg height to be 1/4" shorter than machine free arm. Hint: stand leg up to free arm, adjust accordingly. For proper fit, the table will be level with the free arm of machine at the needle.
- Install legs by placing table upside down on a firm surface. Protect table top with a soft towel. Push legs all the way onto black buttons attached to table. Turn table upright.
- Remove any accessory trays surrounding free arm. Slide table into place (if lets not attached or not at right height, table may not slide into place correctly.
- Install support/suction leg (when supplied) by attaching the suction cup into the top of the leg, adjust height and place where desired.
Please note that Sew Steady designs their tables first and foremost to be level at the needle plate, so there is a smooth transition from the table to the needle plate. That being said, some (i.e., Baby Lock, Pfaff, etc.) machines are not entirely level and have a slope or contours. Since the tables are made of a solid piece of acrylic, they are not "molded" around the entire sewing machine. To help elevate the transition as much as possible, Sew Steady brings the acrylic up and over to close any gaps or curves. They have found this the best solution for most machines. If they didn't do this and were to cut out the acrylic more, there would be an even larger transition that could hang up your fabric.