Home Presser Feet Tutorials Better Straight Stitching with the Straight Stitch Foot

Better Straight Stitching with the Straight Stitch Foot

This is the cure for puckering! Especially useful on lightweight fabric and tackling multiple layers, the Straight Stitch Foot is designed to glide evenly over fabric. The built in measuring gauge is great for accurate top stitching and the toes are a useful edge stitching guide. Perfect for wovens and a Must Have for knits. This little foot makes straight stitching effortless!

Marilyn J Jackson June 15, 2019 at 2:34 pm

I am looking for the sewing feet for a CE5000PRW. I do alot of quilting and would love to find the quilting feet. I also need the foot that helps to keep the 1/4 inch seam. I hope you can help me.

CustomerService June 21, 2019 at 9:01 am

Thank you for contacting us.

The best option for getting a 1/4″ seam is the following foot:
(Screw on low shank foot): https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/low-shank-1-4-foot-anf7.aspx
or
(Snap on): https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/quarter-inch-presser-foot-snap-on-xc6800251.aspx?

Tammy January 25, 2019 at 10:42 pm

Please help me to order the original set of presser feet for the SQ9185 Brother sewing machine?

CustomerService January 31, 2019 at 11:21 am

Hello Tammy! I am showing that we do carry some of the presser feet for your machine. You can view the presser feet we carry via the link below:

I hope this helps!

ROSA CARDE February 15, 2018 at 8:35 pm

i need adjusted my stiches some time is loose or to tide

Sarah February 19, 2018 at 2:13 pm

Hi! If your stitches are too tight, try to lower your tension setting. If your tension is too loose, try to increase your tension setting.

Marlena Smith November 13, 2017 at 7:13 pm

Hi Sarah, I stumbled upon your site by accident. I need assistance with locating the right set of attachments (preferably in a kit) for my Brother LS 1217 sewing machine and I believe that I would need to have the adapter (if this is the correct word) to connect the different presser feet.
Your assistance is greatly appreciated,
Marlena S

Sarah November 15, 2017 at 9:05 am

Hi, Marlene! This kit includes the adapter and a set of feet to use with your machine: https://www.sewingpartsonline.com/low-shank-15-piece-foot-kit-5011-lbl.aspx

Marlena Smith November 18, 2017 at 12:42 am

Thank you Sarah, I can’t wait to receive them!

Ramona Walter May 1, 2016 at 7:02 pm

This lady makes the very best videos. Thank you so much Sara.

Sewing Tricks and Techniques - Lucy's Sewing Lab June 14, 2015 at 11:02 pm